The Passion 430 CD Player was added to the range in November 2013, filling the need for those users who wanted to own a Passion CD player but did not have a requirement for a CD transport.
Modelled on the Passion CDT450 transport, it has a Cirrus Logic DAC on board. It maintains the same switching array on the front panel as the CDT450 but the rear panel presents an entirely different range of options.
With a choice of RCA or Balanced analog outputs, the CD 430 also has a Coaxial output which has its own dedicated on/off switch for use as required.
In addition a USB input has been added giving it great versatility. A driver download is necessary if the USB input is being used with your PC -
- System: High end Philips CD-PRO llm with patented Blue Diode® design
- Audio Inputs: CD, USB (USB2.0 High speed, up to 192kHz)
- Audio Outputs: 1 RCA, 1 XLR, 1 Digital (coaxial)
- Unbalanced output level: 2.3 V
- Balanced output level: 4.6 V
- SNR (RCA/XLR): 110 dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz (-0.5 dB)
- THD+N (20Hz - 20kHz): 0.0015% (16bit), 0.0008% (24bit)
- Drive compatibility: CD, CD-R, CD-RW
- Power Supply: Linear power supply with high performance UI-Core transformer 160VA
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 430 x 388 x 118 mm
- Weight: 12.8 Kg